Skip to content

We are continuing to experience a problem with our phone lines, there is no dial tone or hold music when you are waiting in the phone queue. Please stay on the line, your call will be answered.

Hide this page

Our Services

Inpatient HIV care

HIV HAY Network

The HIV Hull and York (HIV HAY) Network provides treatment, management and support to people living with HIV in the Humber and York/North Yorkshire region.  

What happens if I become unwell and need to come into hospital?

Occasionally, people living with HIV may become acutely unwell and need admitting to hospital for care and treatment. 

If you become unwell as a result of HIV, you will be transferred to our specialist inpatient ward at Hull University Teaching Hospitals Trust (HUTHT). 

If you become acutely unwell as a result of any other condition unrelated to HIV, you will likely be admitted to your nearest hospital.