8th February 2021
The Mulberry Unit
Until further notice all of our Queue & Wait services are suspended and face to face appointments reduced to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This means that you are unable to be seen without talking to our central booking team on 01904 721111.
At Scarborough we are currently offering a mixture of planned appointments and same day access slots. Please call the central booking line on 01904 721111 to discuss your requirements. We are trying to do as much as we can over the phone so it may be that you are asked to wait for a call back from a specialist nurse who will ask some questions and advise from the following -
- Self- help or over the counter pharmacy treatment
- Postal or pick up contraception or treatment
- Face to face clinic appointment for examination or procedure
- Advice to order postal testing kit
- Advice to see to GP
For postal testing kits please go to the North Yorkshire STI page.
We have a limited number of face to face clinic slots and a limited number of call back slots. Staff on the phones are trying to allocate these slots according to urgency so please give as much information as you can. This is a confidential service.
Closed Bank Holidays
9am - 6.15pm - Appointments
12pm - 6.15pm - Appointments
9am - 11.30pm - Appointments
- Full range of STI tests and treatments
- Full range of contraception methods
- HIV testing, treatment and support
- ‘PEPSE’ (post-exposure prophylaxis sexual exposure HIV treatment)*
- Care and management following sexual assault
- Free condoms
- Hepatitis B screening/vaccination (sexual risk)
- Complex care, e.g management of syphilis, STIs in pregnancy
*PEPSE – please contact Specialist Sexual Health service (SSHS) before attending