Want to know more about what happens when you visit our clinics?
Your first visit to a sexual health clinic can be a bit daunting, but trust us, there is nothing to worry about. The questions and answers below will take you through a step-by-step journey of what will happen when you visit one of our clinics. Or you can watch our short patient journey video clip:
- What will happen when I first arrive?
- Will I have to wait to be seen?
- What happens when I see a doctor or nurse?
- What kind of questions might I be asked?
- What happens if I want contraception?
- What happens if I have an examination?
- Do I have to have an examination?
- What testing can I have in clinic?
- Will I get any results whilst I am here today?
- What happens if I am offered treatment?
- What happens next?
- How will I get my results?
Our services are confidential, free and friendly and are open to everyone regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality. If you have concerns about attending any of our clinics because you have a physical disability, sensory impairment or learning difficulties, please contact us and we will work out with you the best way for you to access the help you need.
If you’re still unsure about visiting a clinic, please give us a call on 01904 721111 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a clinic near you
- Central booking and information line
- Postal Testing
- Virtual Services
- Visiting a clinic?